Billy Graham Center
Archives

The Archives Bulletin Board

Every month, this Bulletin Board will highlight a new document or set of documents that are available in the Archives.These are intended solely for the edification of our viewers and cannot be copied or otherwise reused without permission.

To view items previously featured on the Bulletin Board, click

Now Showing

November 2005: Eighty Years Ago - The Dedication of Moody Church

From Photo Folder: Moody Church-Buildings-Exteriors

From Photo Folder: Moody Church-Buildings-Exteriors From Photo Folder: 
Moody Church-Buildings-Exteriors










Scenes from the constrution of Moody Church in 1924.

From Photo Folder: Moody Church-Buildings-Exteriors

A postcard of the completed building. N.d.
On November 8, 1925, when Calvin Coolodge was president of the United States and William E. Dever was mayor of Chicago, the new Moody Memorial Church at the corner of Clark and North was dedicated. Click on the program below to learn more about this venerable Chicago institution and landmark.


Send us a message

Return to BGC Archives Home Page

Last Revised: 10/01/05
Expiration: indefinite

Wheaton College 2005