A grant of up to $500 will be made to researchers of any academic discipline who are engaged in projects which would be greatly enriched by access to the Kenneth and Margaret Landon Southeast Asia Collection. Applications are considered after July 1st for each fiscal year.
Final deadline for application for each year's round of awards is May 1st.
The following criteria will be used for consideration:
- Studies of aspects of Southeast Asia, particularly Thailand, or the lives of Kenneth and Margaret Landon,
- Studies which are intended to produce a thesis, dissertation, article, or book,
- Researchers who are presently enrolled in graduate school or employed as instructors or professors,
- Researchers who reside outside a 100-mile radius of Wheaton College.
Each applicant is required to submit the following materials:
- An application form,
- A current résumé or curriculum vitae,
- A list of estimated expenses.
For further information on the Special Collections, or the Travel Grant Program, write to:
Wheaton, IL 60187-5593
Or contact us at:
phone: (630) 752-5705
fax: (630) 752-5987