Arial view of the Wheaton College campus and campus map, 1949
"Quartermasters" -- These women served as "housemothers" for College-owned housing
|Bartlett Hall, located on the corner of Center and Main, was named after trustee L. E. Bartlett. It served as a residence for men and as headquarters of the College Y.M.C.A.|
|Bent Cottage, named for Prof. Joseph A. Bent, was located east of the academy building and had been obtained through a gift to the college and was used as a dormitory for men.|
Cork Cottage was named for Hugh Cork and served as a residence for women.
Dow House, dormitory for women.
Eastgate, dormitory for women
|Hiatt Hall, dormitory for women. This building stood where the courtyard now exists between Edman Chapel and Buswell Memorial Library.|
Hiatt Apartments was a converted garage that was located behind Hiatt Hall.
Mills Cottage, a residence for women, was added to the housing roster in 1931.
|Missionary House, located on Seminary Street facing the college, was acquired in the summer of 1916 and was designed to serve as a home for children of missionaries who were in attendance at the college.|
|Plumb Studios acquired; Departments of Speech & Art, New Dormitory (first unit) and temporary Annex (formerly "The Barracks") residence for women.|