Billy Graham Center
Inter-Library Loans at the BGC Archives
Some of the collections in the Archives can be used through inter-library loan.
This means that the Archives will loan selected collections to another library
near you to which you belong and you can use these materials for a limited time
in that library. Here is how the inter-library loans work:
- Loans will be made only through the Billy Graham Center Archives to
other selected libraries, such public or college/university libraries. The
loan is made from the Archives to a library, not to indivudals. To obtain
a copy of the ILL form, librarians should e-mail the BGC Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org
or click here.To avoid delays, it is best not to send requests to Buswell Library
of Wheaton College or the BGC LIBRARY (now Evangelism & Missions Collection
of the Wheaton College Archives & Special Collections) but directly to
the BGC Archives at this address:
Billy Graham Center Archives
Wheaton, IL 60187
or fax the request to: 630-752-5916
Returned materials must be sent to the Billy Graham Center Archives at
the same address.
- Loans of microfilm and audio recordings may be made for six weeks (nine
weeks, not renewable, for non North American requests). The loan period starts
from the date the materials leave the Archives and will be indicated on the
Interlibrary Loan form. Materials should be mailed back so as to reach the
Archives by the due date. Microfilm loaned within North America may be renewed
for four additional weeks.
- Borrowed microfilm and audio recordings must be used in the borrowing library.
- No more than six reels of microfilm will be loaned to one patron at any
one time. No more than eight audio recordings may be loans to one patron at
one time. There is a $5.00 charge for the duplication of the first audio recording
and a $2.50 charge for any subsequent recordings and this fee must be prepaid.
For non North American requests there is a $20.00 (US$) charge for postage
and handling and this fee must be prepaid.
- The audio recordings may not be copied by the researcher or the borrowing
- The only collections that can be borrowed through inter-library loan
are oral history interviews created by the BGC Archives and microfilm of collections
that have been filmed by the BGC Archives (not microfilm purchased
by the Archives from a micropublisher.)
- There are descriptive guides available for the interviews and also there
are transcripts made for selected interviews. Copies of these are on our home
- Microfilm or audio recordings containing materials which are restricted
will not be loaned out.
to go to a list of all the oral history collections which you can borrow through
to go to a list of all the microfilm collections which you can borrow through
Return to BGC Archives Home Page
Last Revised: 12/12/14
© Wheaton College 2015