Billy Graham Center
Inter-Library Loans at the BGC Archives
Some of the collections in the Archives can be used through inter-library loan. This means that the Archives will loan selected collections to another library near you to which you belong and you can use these materials for a limited time in that library. Here is how the inter-library loans work:
- Loans will be made only through the Billy Graham Center Archives to other selected libraries, such public or college/university libraries. The loan is made from the Archives to a library, not to indivudals. To obtain a copy of the ILL form, librairans should e-mail the BGC Archives at firstname.lastname@example.org or click here.. To avoid delays, it is best not to send requests to Buswell Library of Wheaton College or the BGC LIBRARY (now Evangelism & Missions Collection of the Wheaton College Archives & Special Collections) but directly to the BGC Archives at this address:
Billy Graham Center Archives
Wheaton, IL 60187
or fax the request to: 630-752-5916
Returned materials must be sent to the Billy Graham Center Archives at the same address.
- Loans of microfilm and audio tapes may be made for six weeks (nine weeks for non North American requests). The loan period starts from the date the materials leave the Archives and will be indicated on the Interlibrary Loan form. Materials should be mailed back so as to reach the Archives by the due date. Microfilm may be renewed for four additional weeks.
- Borrowed microfilm and audio tapes must be used in the borrowing library.
- No more than six reels of microfilm will be loaned to one patron at any
one time. No more than eight audio tape recordings may be loans to one patron
at one time. There is a $5.00 charge for the duplication of the first audio
tape and a $2.50 charge for any subsequent tapes and this fee must be prepaid.
For non North American requests there is a $20.00 (US$) charge for postage and
handling and this fee must be prepaid.
- The audio tapes may not be copied by the researcher or the borrowing library.
- The only collections that can be borrowed through inter-library loan are oral history interviews and microfilm of collections that have been filmed by the BGC Archives (not microfilm purchased by the Archives from a micropublisher.)
- There are descriptive guides available for the interviews and also there are transcripts made for selected interviews. Copies of these are on our home page: (http://www2.wheaton.edu/bgc/archives/collectn.html).
- Microfilm or audio tapes containing materials which are restricted will not be loaned out.
- Click to go to a list of all the oral history collections which you can borrow through inter-library loan.
- Click to go to a list of all the microfilm collections which you can borrow through inter-library loan.
Return to BGC Archives Home Page
Last Revised: 8/26/10
© Wheaton College 2007