Billy Graham Center
Where Can I Find This Book?
The BGC Archives collects documents, not books, so we cannot help you find particular books or determine their value. Below are some suggestions in finding the value of a book.
Contact a professional appraiser or rare book dealer for their estimate of the market value of your book.
Some appraisers can be found by doing searches on the Internet using a search engine such as Google. Suggested subjects to use are book appraisers, value of books, rare book dealers, out of print books, etc. Some web sites contain lists of appraisers within a specific geographic area. See the Kansas State Historical Society appraisers list.
Helpful online guides:
Some sources for the prices of new and used books:
Check with your local library for books such as these:
- Huxford's Old Book Value Guide
- The Official Price Guide To Old Books, Marie Tedford and Pat Goudey
- Old Books : The Standard Value Guide, Editors Of Collector Books
- Books Identification and Price Guide, Nancy Wright
- The Used Book Price Guide, Mildred S. Mandeville
- The Collector's Bookshelf Value Guide, Joseph Raymond LeFontaine.
- The Book Collector's Handbook Of Values, Van Allen Bradley
- Collected Books : The Guide To Values, Allen and Patricia Ahearn
Return to BGC
Archives Home Page
Last Revised: 3/07/06
© Wheaton College 2006