[September 28, 2000]
Billy Sunday Campaign Music and the Old Time Religion; n.d.
There are no restrictions on the use of this collection.
Scope and Content
For information on the contents of this tape, see the Location Record in this guide.
The tape in this collection was received by the Center in May 1978 from Old Time Music, a distributor of nostalgic recordings (catalog number 15).
May 18, 1978
June 27, 1984, revised
July 17, 1990, revised
Janyce H. Nasgowitz
Type of Material: Audio Tapes
The following items are located in the AUDIO TAPE FILE
T1 - Cassette. Two sides. Tape entitled "Billy Sunday Campaign Music and the Old Time Religion"; n.d.
side 1 - BILLY SUNDAY CAMPAIGN MUSIC
1. Sail On -- New York Tabernacle Chorus
2. Brighten the Corner Where You Are -- Homer Rodeheaver
3. In the Garden -- Mrs. William Asher and Homer Rodeheaver
4. Since Jesus Came Into My Heart -- Homer Rodeheaver
5. The Old Rugged Cross -- Mrs. William Asher and Homer Rodeheaver
6. I Walk with the King -- Homer Rodeheaver
7. Transformed -- Mrs. William Asher and Homer Rodeheaver
8. The Great Judgment Morning -- Homer Rodeheaver
9. Where the Gates Swing Outward Never -- Mrs. William Asher and Homer Rodeheaver
10. America -- New York Tabernacle Billy Sunday Chorus
side 2 - THE OLD TIME RELIGION
1. The Church in the Wildwood -- Chautauqua Preacher's Quartet
2. Saved by Grace -- Gipsy Smith
3. The Old Time Religion -- Haydn Quartet
4. Acres of Diamonds -- Dr. Russell Conwell
5. Jesus, Saviour, Pilot Me -- Frederick S. Freemantel
6. Eternity -- Whitney Brothers Quartet
7. Sweeter as the Years Go By -- Homer Rodeheaver
8. Hold the Fort -- Chautauqua Preacher's Quartet
9. Nearer My God to Thee -- Oscar Seagle with Quartet